Garnier Olia Olia 9.30 – Caramel Gold
Exceptional colour with no fear for your hair. No ammonia. 60% oils. Visibly improved hair quality
View similar shades
Product Information :
The oil powered technology propels colorants deep into the hair, without ammonia, giving you pure, vivid, long-lasting color. Olia visibly improves and restores hair as the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for more brilliant, long-lasting color. Hair is Hydrated, Silky and up to 3X Shinier than unwashed, uncolored hair.
How is Olia different?
Unlike traditional haircolor, Olia uses an exclusive 60% oil blend with natural flower oils to achieve brilliant, radiant color results. The unique non-drip velvet cream formula propels colorants into the hair--without ammonia--with a pleasant sensorial fragrance.
Is this shade right for me?
If you are hesitating between 2 shades, choose the lighter one. If more than 60% of your hair is grey, the colour will appear lighter. For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!
Consumer Benefits :
Olia’s 60% oil blend formula with natural flower oils and no ammonia gives you brilliant color and visibly healthier hair. The unique formula visibly restores hair as the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for long-lasting, radiant color, and hair that is hydrated, silky, and shiny.
How To Use :
Applying Olia: A Sensorial Experience Olia transforms coloring your hair into a new sensorial experience. Because Olia is ammonia-free, it won't irritate your scalp and there is no harsh ammonia smell. Instead, Olia has a delicate floral scent. And, its non-drip, velvety cream texture helps provide optimal comfort during application. Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:
1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, snap off tip and remove the cap of the Developer Bottle and add Colorant.
4) Shake the bottle vigorously to mix.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through to the ends and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 30 minutes.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Tip: Try Micellar Cleansing Water, Waterproof to remove hair color stains.