Welcome to the Garnier. We are glad you are here. Please follow these guidelines when sharing, tagging, privately messaging, submitting, writing, and/or posting photographs, video, your social media handle or other content (“User Postings”) on Garnier’s site and other social media pages (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumbler).
The comments and views expressed in User Posts do not necessarily reflect Garnier’s views or opinions. We are not responsible for content submitted to the page. While we do not monitor every User Posting, please be aware that we may remove, without notice, any post that does not comply with the guidelines listed below.
When creating your Post, please:
- Focus on the product and your individual experience using it
- Provide details about why you like or disliked a product
- Do not make any reference to medical conditions
- Don’t include any sensitive or personal info
By sharing a User Posting you agree:
- you are at least 18 years old and the sole author of the User Posting
- all content you post is accurate and truthful
- to disclose any connection to Garnier including receipt of free product samples or compensation or affiliation
- you have permission from any other person(s) featured in your submission
- your posting does not infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy or violate any law or contain false, misleading content;
You agree to indemnify and hold Garnier, its parent company, affiliates and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your epresentations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
By submitting a User Posting, you agree that Garnier may contact you regarding your Using Posting.
You grant to Garnier and its parent, affiliates and or related entities (collectively “Garnier”) the right to use your social media handle, moniker, name and/or your photographs(s), upload, video, comment, testimonial, likeness and other submissions in addition to those you have tagged with #Garnier or a Garnier-campaign hashtag (“Your Post”) in perpetuity and for any brand marketing, advertising and promotional purposes, including but not limited to on Garnier.com, in social media, on third party retail sites featuring Garnier, print materials, in-store or digital advertising. Garnier may use, reproduce, distribute, combine Your Post with other materials, alter and/or edit it in any manner in its sole discretion. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your posts, (ii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in Your Post to grant the rights herein, (iii) you are not a minor, (iv) Garnier use of Your Post will not violate the rights of any third party or any law and, (v) if Your Post contains a testimonial you further agree that it is a true and accurate expression of your honest belief based on use of Garnier products and that you have disclosed receipt of any free product or incentives in exchange for providing Your Post.
You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold Garnier and any person acting on Garnier’s behalf harmless from any liability related in any way with the use of your post.
Updated: November 2019