Garnier Ombrelle Sport Continuous Spray SPF 45
Hypoallergenic dry mist with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
How To Use:
Adults and children over 6 months of age
• Shake well before use
• Spray generously and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
• Hold container 10 to 15 cm from the skin to apply
• Do not spray directly onto face. Spray on hands, then apply to face
• Do not apply in windy conditions
• Use in a well-ventilated area
• Avoid inhaling or exposing others to spray
• Reapply at least every 2 hours
• Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
• Reapply immediately after towel drying
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
• wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Mexoryl® Technology884175/1 – Active Ingredients: Homosalate: 13% • Octocrylene: 7% • Avobenzone: 5% • Octisalate: 5% • Drometrizole Trisiloxane (Mexoryl® SX): 1%. Others: Alcohol Denat. • C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate • Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer • Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer • Tocopherol. Code F.I.L.: K49816/2
This hypoallergenic sunscreen continuous spray is water and sweat resistant. This fast drying formula provides effective broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Fragrance free, and colorant free.